Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Female influences...

Well I started my favorite male gallery.. now it's time to pay a tiny thanks to some of the famous ladies who I look up to.











Kelly Clarkson



Shes strong, takes risks, has a kick-as$ new album out. I wish I could be half the bad as$ she aspires to be. :)She says she doesnt think she'd make a good role model, shes a strong women what more could we ask for? Oh did I mention her singing is amazing too? Ooh. I also Love love love her clothes.










Diane Keaton



She's just a funny lady who I look up to simply that I wish I could have as much fun as she appears to be having along with that great hair!!









Nancy Pelosi- she kicks arse in the House esp. since she took over as speaker. She's the most powerful lady in this nation. She's third in line for the presidency (I think that worries Bush hehe) She's just a strong lady, who I think is probably a bigger ballbuster then Hillary Clinton in all honesty.






























Christina Aguilera




I mean she was like the first REALLY talented pop ish singer. She stands just about 5'0 but can belt em out like the best that have ever sang. I just admire the fact that she does what ever the hell she wants.

No comments: