Saturday, June 23, 2007

Life and times of my favorites.. ramblings from a not so misguided youth.








Something in my crazed some what still very young and naive mind, is making me blog on the topic of one of my favorite people Clay Aiken. Something about him and everything he stands for is utterly intoxicating and fresh. Maybe, I'm so out of sorts about this is because he shouldn't be 'fresh' and be the only one in his age group doing things for kids everywhere and spreading love and joy. Sometimes celebrities pander to the lowest common demanor of themselves when really they could be doing so much good for others. I just wish more people would at least make some sort of an effort. Ugh.



There are certain people who cross my mind frequently for there actions to help save and keep a handle on our world. People like clay aiken, al gore,bill clinton,john kerry, and the new wave of young senators for the enviroment.. But of course being a teenager girl and there are more shallow reasons why certain other people come to mind.. Like Johnny Depp Orlando Bloom, Jake Gyllenhaal ,Elijah Wood etc.. etc.. so for your enjoyment? I declare this the gallery of my favorite men.. for many reasons haha I am being quite vague I suppose. Let your mind wander about this.. haha


Mr Gore in his days as a Rep. in the late 70's looking good Al! :)


John Edwards looking rather penisve awaiting Chris Matthews next question... Good Solid truthworthy man.. I honestly believe there aren't enough people who give him credit for what he's done. Hope he wins the nomin. or is on the ticket period.


Always a sweetheart.. how could you not love those eyes?

I mean come on!
This man.. I can't say enough about! He's my favorite Late night guy, he's handsome and sexy in an odd way.. Very attractive accent and well.. I'd love to meet him at the local starbucks in hollywood ;)

1 comment:

Geoff said...

Hi Nicole! Enjoyed your blog, you write very well (ref: Musings of my world) and nice choice in your favorite men post too. Fergason is one of my alltime faves because his comedy has a lot of depth and you can tell he has a heart and conscience. Anyway great writing and keep up the great blogging! Geoff