Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Rants of a skinny illfed blonde beech

I won't lie Ann Coulter makes my blood-boil, call me a hot headed liberal miss coulter go for it. Your bold statements you make againest people esp. John Edwards are simply unfounded and I'm curious why all the attention on him? Hmm ran out of things to say about Mrs.Clinton? Barack just a little to much on the church side to take a hit at? ;) Is he just to southern and to attractive? I mean really, I'd like to know why she thinks she can do this. Oh Wait. Thats right shes Ann Coulter and shes convinced ideas about needy people and people who help them are just worthless people so you know they must be liberals. Even one of her ex-boyfriends the hilarous Bill Maher thinks shes a little on the crazy side .. in so many words http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2gqdv2PGPw check it out.
Thats an interview from Larry King Live with the funny bill maher about her and john edwards, and her original mind blogging comments about him!

Did I mention this is also the same lady who stated she honestly believed Bill Clinton was gay?
Thats right Bill Clinton.. the biggest horndog to end all horndogs.. I'm thinking your incorrect again Miss Coulter ;)


Thats all I have to say.. oh and I'm also ashamed that people laughed on her side of the 'fight' if you will when they were talking about the 'needy' women who like hillary not laughing because they like the fmr. 1st lady, but laughing because these women did not have the same chances in life that they have had, to go to college get a good job. These women and men are ugly in my eyes and I refuse to let them push around good people anymore.




love,
a severly angery bitchin' liberal female teenager

yeah thats right. we dont all want to watch everything thats strictly about Paris Hilton.

1 comment:

Geoff said...

Hi Nicole!
Ann Coulter is a piece of work isn't she? Kathy Griffen is so funny when she talks about Crazy Ann....be warned it's dirty, but I"m sure you can find it on Utube. I really like your writing, and your opinions. WAY TO GO NICOLE! I'd write more but someone has to see what Paris Hilton is up to! I'm a fan of your blog too! I'm going to read more! Geoff
http://geoff40.blogspot.com